Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The beginning...

Well, here it is. My first blog post. I started this blog as a way to communicate some of the fun things we are doing in Kindergarten and also the skills we have learned and are currently working on. I would like this blog to be used as a tool to help with learning at home. I will be linking some of the websites we use at school for extra practice, as well as the sight words and letter sounds we are working on.

As a parent I have come to realize how much I would love to be a "fly on the wall" in my sons' daycare. Sometimes it is hard for students to communicate all of the things that they learn and do each day, and now that I am a parent I am interested to learn about all of the wonderful experiences my children have when we are away from each other. So my hope is that this can be a connection from school to home and allow you to be a part of your child's school day, even when you can't be with them.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know. I am new at this, and I am not quite sure how successful it will be, but I am going to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment